Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Lost Fur

Evelyn, What kind of stickers? Single pointed like rosebush or raspberry or many points like what we call burrs? Single pointed it may work to comb out with the use of conditioner and many hours of hard work, multi pointed like burrs, would be too painful and cut down may be best. Burrs tend to work in towards the skin and get more tangled. Whatever you decide it is best to do it quickly as most stickers are very sharp and may cut skin which may cause further complications.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep