[PyrNet-L] Chat-fur update

It is the many pointed stickers that we have and the center is very small so is like a many pointed star shape? I do not know the name of it. Anyway-I had tried the oil and deep conditioner and no luck and they are getting deeper so the groomer is coming in a few minutes now to do the hair-cut. I also have a shampoo I got from the vet for her to soothe her skin. I am totally sick to death over this. Yes, he loves dogs and is a good man-but I had no idea that stupidity ran rampant through this man!  He is going to be forced to watch the hair-cut and will be in trouble with ME until the coat grows back-or at least she looks somewhat better. Thank god this didn't happen in the summer. We get over 100 degree heat here and even though she is an indoor dog, I did NOT want to do this. I love her lush coat and the staff at the hospital is scheduled to take her picture for their yearbook in 2 months! The stickers are working in deeper and the mat rake is worthless at this point as they are so close to the skin. He is paying for a yard guy to come in tomorrow to the tune of 100$$ and clear out the garden that was HIS responsibility. If I drank at all-I would be totally soused at this point.
SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/