[PyrNet-L] Chat: new update

The groomer just finished up and she did use that #5 blade. But she was
weeping as she cut that fur. As was I. The vet even called and reamed him
out. And the groomer and hubby are in the bathroom now giving her the bath
with vet shampoo and I can hear-"yes maam, no maam, I won't maam", coming
from him. She is even angrier than I am. Husband is noticably shaken and I
dont think this will ever happen again, but am still so darn mad...Also
getting new fencing to ensure it doesn't. JOY has scratches on her tummy
(now that I could see) I think she crawled through the stuff, but she is
also whining as she knows the groomer always has treats in her smock pocket.
I feel that JOY will need extra attention for at least a week. New toys and
a new bed and collar.  And reason he is helping with bath-I wanted him to
see what he was reponsible for.  I haven't been this mad since the scotties
trashed the new vcr over a year ago. And then I couldn't tell which one did
it-all 4 of them looked guilty as sin.
SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy