Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: What causes rain!

I'll second Janice on the sheet rock transport causing rain!  The last
three extra jobs we have done requiring sheetrock have resulted in rain
even with tarps, and Texas being behind in rain fall currently.  I am
beginning to think it may be worse than washing the car?!  That and
Keeping white dogs clean and out of the mud!  I sympathize Janice!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]