[PyrNet-L] Who is Mega?

   I was just looking at some members' photos and had to laugh at Mega in his
big bunny ears for Halloween!!  It did not say who owned him.  What a cute
photo!!  Made my day!!
   Been checking about 3 times a day to see if they have got Albert's photo up
there yet that I scanned and e-mailed them on Feb 17th!! Not yet, but
hopefully soon! There are sure some precious photos there of some real
sweeties!! If yoyu haven't checked it out yet go to:

http//www.gamerz.net/pyrnet/smiles.htm

I'll try a hyperlink and see if it works (click on blue writing):

<A HREF="http://www.gamerz.net/pyrnet/smiles.htm">PyrNet Pyr Smiles</A>

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.