Re: [PyrNet-L] Sad news

    Hello Andrea,
        Just the other day I visited your lovely web site and dearly
admired your baby, Wiggles. It is sad news indeed to hear of her death
and the manner in which it occurred. The only solace that I personally
can find in this sad event, is my strong almost religious belief in
Rainbow Bridge. ( And I am not a religious person. ) I imagine Wiggles
is now playing with my Tess and my Nana and countless other pyrenees
that still await us in a heavenly atmosphere.
    There is something intoxicatingly special and divine in each and
every Great Pyrenees. When one passes from our touch and sight, I think
that it affect's all of us profoundly, especially those of us that have
felt the infinite pain of losing one of them. I believe that it is no
accident that dog spelled backwards spells God. They both fill our lives
with glorious unconditional love. And so it was I imagine, with you and
Wiggles.
    I send to you, your family and Wiggles my prayers and my best.

Take good care,

Judith, Jonah & Lexi

PS. BRAVO Bear! I hope that he will heal fast.