Re: [PyrNet-L] SHE's HOME!!

Andrea, what great news, that is a much better start to hear in the
morning  Don't you wish they could talk?  Or probably more to the point,
we could understand what they  are telling us to begin with!!  Would love
to know what took place!   We are sure happy to hear that she is back and
ok.  Give her a big cuddle ( I bet you have done that already! ) for us!
Good News!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]