[PyrNet-L] SHE's HOME!!

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words.  It is about midnight and
Wiggles has just come back home.  She seems to be in pretty good shape.
But it looks like she has been in the pond or a creek.  Her fur is all
frozen.  She's tired but okay.  I heard Bear barking then a stir of the
goats over the intercom in the barn.  I jumped out of bed to see what
the matter was.  I saw what I thought was Bear looking in both sides of
the barn.  But as she started walking toward the house I saw that it was
Wiggles.  She and Bear are now laying in their favorite spot on the
porch.
--
			Andrea Green
	AJ's Udder Delight Saanen and Oberhasli Dairy Goats