Re: [PyrNet-L] Update on cougar attack

>  Hopefully the cougar is gone for a while.  The game fellow
> said that they roam a territory that usually takes 10 days to 2 weeks
> cover.  So maybe the dogs will have a few days rest.
>
> Bear is up and getting around like his old self.
>
> Wiggles is still a little stiff but is getting around okay.

    Hi everyone,
     Whew! Good to hear.
    Perhaps, as the cougar circles he will decide not to tangle any
further with your masterful ancient, guardian's anymore. That is, if he
hasn't already. If I were the great cat and had any brain's at all I
would look at this as a lesson of a natural law. I would probably decide
that unless I were starving I would never, ever mess with a pyrenees
again! <bg>.  Remember, we don't know what the other guy look's like
yet. The cat could be a hurting soul right about now.
    Okay! I'm not in the least bit partial, concerning pyrs. But, even
though our breed is most capable when necessary to fight and or kill
coyotes, wolves and bear's, a great cat like the cougar, may well be
quite another matter. of course, this is speculation. I would take a
semi-educated guess, that your giant's gave the cougar a run for his $.
    And BTW, thank you too, for your post's and stories.
    bye for now.
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi