Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat tonight

In a message dated 3/6/99 9:18:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, pyrenees@gwi.net
writes:

<<  OKAY HELP.
     I was in the chat room over an hour and once again got booted out.
 now I cannot find how to get back in, in regards to the site. Don't see
 an access to chat this time on web page. please help. It is a lot of
 fun. If ya' can't help, don't seat it. All new thing's have gliches.
     Thank you.
     Judith, Jonah & Lexi >>

I don't know why it acted so crazy last night. I have the same kind of chat on
another site of mine and there has never been a problem. I will play around
and see if I can figure it  out, or find another chat server :) But THANKS TO
EVERYONE who came last night! Some people have asked to make it a regular
Saturday night event. How about some input about what time would be best for
everybody??

Melissa