Re: [PyrNet-L] Judith?

oh gosh! yes all is well here! Just had a very bad day yeserday-was the iyr
anniversary of my male pyr(Dallas) death. Doing fine! I did go nomail ro
sign off-dont remember from pyr-l was too much email!
I did stay on pyrnet-l.
JOY is adorable as always! HEY! would you like to be involved with a
storyline? Go to Gitano Road then scroll down to JOY's Reflection page for
the current storyline. We are putting pics in and graphics..Let me know ok?
Everyone has a hand in writing the story!
SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/