Re(2): [PyrNet-L] SHE's HOME!!

Andrea, so glad you two are OK and recovering from their ordeal. I surely
hope the cougar is far afield and stays there! These dogs are so
courageous, and it sounds as if your new boy continues to learn and
participate with Wiggles. Our two are strictly house pets, but the
instinct is wonderful. Even our shy ivy Rose insists on putting herself
between us and whoever knocks at the door. It's really very touching,
knowing how shy she is of people she doesn't know. She may be trembling,
but she's still barking and insisting on staying right with us!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose