Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue-- Texas --- once again

Pam,
E-mail me privately please
Karen

---- Begin included message ----
Male Pyrenees in the Waco Shelter -- his days are numbered--- I do not know
how long he has.   I will go look at him Tuesday-- hope I get there in time --
will contact the shelter and see if they will hold him for me but-- BUT I NEED
foster homes.  Please.  Come on---- a pen in your yard it can be made of
cattle panels and metal t posts---With a dog house inside.  The dogs are not
that much care-- yes they need some but surely some of you can do this for
these guys -- while we look for permanent homes.
Pam