[PyrNet-L] re: a word of caution from Mount Hope, Ontario

Hi Joe
I have another one for you people out there.

Last week I got a call inquiring about a Pyr Puppy.  I phoned him back again
and ask if he found a Pyr Puppy.  Well , he inform me he found a breeder in
Alliston, which had two litters on the ground a total of 12 puppies.  So he
bought two Pyr puppies at a cost of $300.00 each. This breeder offered
unregistered puppies for $300.00 and they are both Purebred Pyr's. (vbgr) I
asked about a health guarantee and the guy said he guarantees the health
also. He's reply was I know this guy really well.(He said he just found this
guy in Alliston) I told Him that if they are purebreds they must be
registered.  He's reply is they are as purebred as can be.  So as to say I
don't think this guy had papers for him if he did they are not true
pedigrees.  He may have got the listing for this guy out of the Livestock
magazines.  So buyer beware!  I hope if anyone gets a puppy from Alliston
that they get it spayed or neutered.  How knows what kind of a backyard
breeding or Puppy mill they come from.  If I knew this guys phone number I
would call to get more information.  But I will try to find this guy in
Alliston and let you all know about him.
Donelda
smye@worldchat.com