Re: [PyrNet-L] pictures of mighty texas dog walk

Janice, thanks for the info on the Dog Walk.  We really had wanted to
drive down for that, it seemed like it would be so much fun, and we could
have added our gang to the " White Newfie group  " Ha, what a hoot!
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]