Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, HEALTH: Clondike--Show Dog??????!

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, David P Kintsfather Jr wrote:

> Now Clondike is just a pet and differs from the Pyr standard on several
> points, but today the oncologist said "have fun in Chicago and I'll see
> you in 2 weeks," so I guess if Clondike stays well, we'll all 3 be hitting
> the road to Chicago next Wed.

Good luck to you both and enjoy yourselves.  Take alot of photos and post
the pictures on PP's website.

David
  & Dixie, Chowmix (U-CD Dixie Over the Top, CGC)
    & Summer, Great Pyrenees (CH Summerhill Best Dim Sum)

"Life is a journey, not a destination."