Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA membership protest

Victoria Coffman wrote:

> it doesn't sound like any of this has anything to do with Great Pyrenees or
> the GPCA and perhaps instead of having other people do her dirty work, the
> protestor should take her case, if she feels she has one, to a court of
> law, and not to the GPCA, and certainly not to an Internet Pyr list.

I'll be happy to see this thread die, also. But in fairness to the party
referred to
above, they did not take their case to the list. The first post on this subject
was
in support of the person who was evidently denied membership, stating:

"I personally believe that anyone that truly loves this
breed should be allowed to join the GPCA unless it can be proved that they
did something detrimental to the club or breed."

Randy