Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA membership protest

>Marcia mentioned my ethics in her post.  This is not a case of ethics.
>It is not a case for Marcia or anyone else to decide.  My ethics with
>regard to this issue are not for the GPCA to decide.
>Victoria Coffman

Interesting...   there are alot of people who say the same thing when
about to face a trial...  and still holds on afterwords...

The reason a club would wish to vote on new members is to decide
on what type of people are allowed in, which very much is a case
of ethics.  The owner of the kennel has only protested in wishing
to get her website.  At which point, she would gladly rescind the
protest.  Victoria acted as an agent for this kennel, but unethically
registered everything in her personal name rather than the
rightful owner and tends to keep it, even though she has no claim
to the kennel at all.  And now she wants to join GPCA?  Isn't this
another slap in the face of the original owner?
I was hired by the kennel in question to replace Victoria's work.
In my view this was handled in a very unethical way.  The owner
had expected to be fully in control of the website that represents
her.  She has now found out that she has no control whatsoever
over the website along with any email that is generated from those
visiting that site.  She was not one who knows the in's and out's
of the internet domains and websites and trusted Victoria the
same way that she would trust a mechanic working on her car to
fully inform her before asking her to make a decision.  The owner
feels she has fully compensated for the website.  In a more ethical
manner of doing business, I have provided her with a new website
and domain name in which she is sole owner and does not have to
fear this happening again.  There >is< something to say about
ethics and I am very glad that the GPCA plans to stand up and
withhold it.

If any one wishes for more information on both the old website
and the new website, please email me privately.

Tim Parks