[PyrNet-L] Wacko bitch

I have two 13-week old puppies, and when the mother sees me taking out
their 9PM meal she meets me at the door and demands to run down to the
kennel and waits for me to let her in with her babies. It took me awhile
to figure out what was going on, but I finally caught her regurgitating
part of her meal (from 1 hour earlier) for the pups. I know this is
probably not serious (except for the fact that the puppies are getting
tubby from the additional feeding), but I don't remember reading about
this in the (post whelping care) sections of any of my Pyr books.
Unfortunately I don't have a Wolf Manual so I'm hoping she doesn't plan
to continue this disgusting behavior up until the puppie's "1st Kill".  I
tried keeping her away from them for a couple of days, but tonight I
let her in and she did it again.

Jay Manwiller
Alias "Jayzki"  -  given to me at High School because my best friend was
Polish.
Alias "Manny"  -  used by every baseball coach I had from mighty mites
through semi-pro.
Alias "Spud"  -  my unofficial Hash name, given to me by the Reading Hash
House Harriers
Alias "Julio Spider Gonzales"  -  growing up in Reading,Pa. (the mushroom
capitol of the world)
when you are 12 years old they issue you a mandatory Puerto Rican alias to
be used incase
you're implicated in a robbery or murder.
Alias "PyrJam2000" - My future Y2K compliant email ID

Hopefully the above list will clear-up any confusion on my future posts.