Re: [PyrNet-L] Wacko bitch

Well Jay, I can only pass on to you the words of wisdom that Carolyn Hardy
passed down to me several years ago, "Sometimes the dogs don't read the same
books we read!" Perhaps you should take away Lacy's copy of "Call of the
Wild" and replace it with a few books on Pyr Mom etiquette? Love the
nick-names. You posted these publicly even though you know I'm notorious for
teasing people about their nick-names? Boy are you a glutton for punishment!
LOL If you think I'll post my high school nick-names think again!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep