Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: PYRNET ADMIN THREAD

Dear List Owners,
Thank you for taking control of a situation that was way out of control.
I feel the measures you have taken have probably gotten rid of the "bad apple"
in the basket. The majority of us on this list are able to address problems
and resolve differences in an adult manner. For most of us the love and
devotion for our pyrs is the ONLY reason we are here.
I have been a list member to both lists for quite awhile and have learned so
much and met so many neat people. I would truly hate to see one person's
ignorance ruin it for all.
I hope you will continue the list and the wonderful job you all do.
Sincerely,
Tami McKenna
Indiana Pyr Rescue
Grabill, In.
And the pyr gang and Boz the  cocker too!!!!!!