Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: PYRNET ADMIN THREAD

<<Maybe, admin should just keep an eye on things. Why let a few ruin
things for the many?>>

Agreed; I missed much of what everyone is talking about because of my "flame
detector"; a light goes on in my brain, making my finger hit "DELETE". It even
works before you read the e-mail, as soon as you see the writers address!

Panda has some mats under her neck ruff. Any particular type of comb/ brush
that's best to pick them out? It's a tough spot that she hates to let me mess
with.  Also found a ConAir human brush, an odd zig-zag handle with very wide
stiff plastic bristles, sparse in number. Cost a whopping $0.24 from the 90%
off table at CVS (yes, twenty- four cents!). Does a nice job on the long hair
on her back; spiffed her up quick for her trip to Vet Opthamologist.

Kathy
KGHubGas@aol.com