Re: [PyrNet-L] nervous paws

On 20 Mar 99, at 23:54, Gitano Road wrote:
> Anyone have a pyr with nervous paws?
> JOY needs her paws done again-trimmed nails-polish the whole works and she
> just hates it! Acts like she is having all 4 legs amputated. She has just
> started this diva thing re her paws....
> I dont want her to look like a sno-shoe rabbit.....

With mine the ones that don't really like nail clippers don't seem to
have a problem with using dremel on nails.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/