[PyrNet-L] test of the new list

I have good news...

The list is back up.

I have bad news...

for the short term we will be monitoring and manually approving
postings to the list.  My apologies, but it seems the best way
to ensure that traffic intended for the list is appropriate for
the list.

Once things have settled down a bit, we hope to make the list
an open forum again.

Richard
	Hairy's "dad"

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
 \__/  \ | URL:    http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/