Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS: Clondike does Chicago (fwd)

David, thanks for letting us know the goings on.  It sounded just
wonderful, and we can't wait to see the pictures ( here I go off to the
library again! ).  We think you are all just the best!  Loved knowing
about Barb trying to sneak in there, and wondered how that went.  Thanks
for the news.  Cuddles to Clondike!  Cindy and family.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka