[PyrNet-L] CHAT: dog ramps

   Someone asked how you go about lifting heavy dogs like Pyrs into your
vehicles.  Well, although I still use the treat method and when that doesn't
work lift their hind feet up and moan and groan later..... there is a site
about dog ramps and thought I'd pass it along. It is on my Wish List!!  Here
is the site:

http://www.dogramp.com/

 <A HREF="http://www.dogramp.com/">dog supplies, pet supplies, pet products,
dog products, dogs, dog ramp, veterinarian dog supplies, small dogs, sick
dogs, do
</A>

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com