Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: dog ramps

Just want to point out that the ramps can be purchased (at the same price) through Our Dog Bleu, and we donate part of the sale to the GPCA National Rescue Fund.

Also, the manufacturer is coming out with a newer design in about 6 weeks.  This one will feature a telescope design, so you can position it out further so your dog will not have to go up or down such a steep hill, depending on what vechile you are using.

The site can be found at:  http://www.ourdogbleu.com

Look under For Your Dog, and you will see it!

BTW--Our Dog Bleu is a new shop that is specificially items for pyrs and their owners! Have fun shopping!

Joan
Our Dog Bleu