[PyrNet-L] Chat: Events, GPCA Regional Specialty - New Jersey

Hi Everyone,
I would like to invite everyone to come to a GPCA Regional Specialty hosted
by the Garden State Great Pyrenees Club on May 29, 1999.  This specialty is
part of the Memorial Weekend Classic - which is 4 shows held at the same site
over Memorial Day Weekend in East Freehold, NJ.  Last year our specialty had
over 100 entries! We have beautiful hand carved rugs as trophies this year
and we promise a great time to all.  Below are the judges and events for the
four day weekend.

Friday - May 28 - Staten Island Kennel Club - Breed/Working Group:  Mrs.
Sheila DiNardo
Saturday - May 29 - Monmouth County Kennel Club (Specialty) - Breed/Working
Group:  Mr. Thomas Squicciarini - Puppy and Veteran Sweepstakes:  Mrs. Donna
Coffman.
This is an Animal Planet National Dog Championship Show - Televised!
Sunday - May 30 - Plainfield Kennel Club - Breed/Working Group:  Mr. Robert
Thomas
Best Veteran in Show Competetion and Brace Classes offered in all breeds.
Monday - May 31 - Union County Kennel Club - Breed:  Mr. Ralph Ambrosio -
Working:  Ms. Marcia Foy.
Superintendent:  Newport Dog Shows - (626) 796-3869
Entries Close: May 12, 1999.
If you need any additional information please contact me and I would be happy
to help you any way I can.  Hope you can come!
Karen Justin
Show Chair