Re: [PyrNet-L] What a night!

    Kris,
         A few weeks ago I made the grave mistake of giving our Pyr's some
leftover
t-bones. (Our shepherds had always loved them) Well, they devoured them with
relish, but pretty soon Belle threw up, and then Zuni had diarrhea all over
the living room! I will never, ever, give them anything not designed for dogs
again in my life. So, good luck with your puppy. I'm sure she'll be okay and
maybe won't get into whatever she got into again!

-Emily Hainsworth
D3melza@aol.com
Castle Rock, CO