[PyrNet-L] What a night!

Well, we spent several hours at the emergency vet with our 3 1/2 month
old Pyr.  She vomitted more than a dozen times in a 45 minute period,
had dry heaves, and was totally not herself.  They ruled out blockage
and toxins and we are fairly sure it's not parvo as she has finished all
vaccines.  We beleive that she simply got into something and it made her
sick.  We have found no evidence of this in the house or yard (but it
was dark out there).  The only thing new we gave her was a beef basted
bone from the pet store.  Has anyone had a similar experience.  She is
perking up a bit, but it was scary and I'm not sure it's over.  I'm
afraid of more vomitting when we reintroduce food tomorrow evening.  Any
ideas on what could be going on with her and if you have ever had a Pyr
that simply ate something that made them sick, how quickly did it run
its course?

Kris