Re: [PyrNet-L] French National

Joe, really found your information interesting.  This is especially true
of the long hocks.  Even though none of our have show type conformation,
Silver has long hocks compared to both the others, and to the breed
descriptions in this country.  She is a good 29 1/2" girl, has more leg
and is generally racier looking than her litter mates.  She is fast and
would be the one in the group to get to any problem way ahead of the
others!  Of course they are all only 13 mo. old, so they have a lot of
maturing to do.  I did feel a little better though, reading that these
longer hocks and legs are actually common in France.  Love hearing about
all of this...thanks again!  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]