[PyrNet-L] Re:

Welcome indeed, Jan and Mick! As an ex-patriate New Zealander, I am always
particularly happy to welcome others from down under! I don't ever
remember seeing pyrs in my NZ years, but encountered one a few years ago
in Napier, when I was visiting my mother. He and his persons were visiting
from somewhere in the Wellington area, don't remember exactly. And I also
visited folks in Bay View, who had just imported a wonderful pair of
puppies from Australia. They'd had their picture in the paper, and my
mother sent it to me, recognizing the breed as the same as her
"grandchildren!" Maybe some time when I'm visiting family, I'll get to
Featherston and meet you and your pyr family!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose