Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: What the???

Cindy,

I can understand your response.  Your confusion of my statement means it does not apply to you.  You are right in what you said.  Unfortunately, sometimes that is not always the case.  There are other influencial actions (at least in this neck of the woods).  Anyhow, I am not searching for a response or other opinions.  I just don't want it in my email.  So, whoever is in charge of this thing, count me out please.  BTW please disregard that signature thing at the bottom of the post.  I am not some nazi lunatic freak.  It refers to a WWII flight simulator game on the internet.  I just don't know how to take it off of posts it doesn't apply to.

Sorry for the offensive language..I really didn't think it would be posted.

Thank you,
Greg Snowden