[PyrNet-L] Re: Breeding: American vs.......

Hi Judith, regarding where and how to get a copy of the Great Pyrenees
Standard and Visualization and Commentary I would think you could contact
the Great Pyrenees Club of America since it a publication of that club. I
bought mine from our national club here in Canada.

Regarding obtaining that beautiful pyrenean type I love so much, to begin
with in my opinion there are not that many Pyrs here in North America that I
feel possess that wonderful type. I am speaking mostly about the head which
I feel is a essential element in the Great Pyrenees. Of course type is
different things to different people so it always a interesting debate for
many breeders.

I recommend the booklet stated above its very informative.....

Regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees.....