[PyrNet-L] size

Jan,   Sounds like your old Dad was a pretty smart fellow.  In fact, Zeke was
a runt of his litter and in our ignorance, we assumed that was the reason he
was still so thin.  Thank goodness for this List.  It was here that I noted
how people spoke of their pups as being "a big boy, 6 months old and 85 lbs.,
 8 mos. old and already 100 lbs."  Comments like these caused us to begin to
question Zeke's weight, else he'd have gone on having worms for who knows how
long, poor thing!

We still were unaware that size at birth has no bearing on adult size right
up until I just read your message.  I'll be better informed before we get our
next puppy.

Thanks for your help.
Matty
BTW, love your site.  I went through the entire thing the first day you
posted to the list and enjoyed it a lot.