[PyrNet-L] size/weight

We all too easily assume things Martha, me more than anyone!!  Worming is something that we should remember to do more of and forget!!  Last litter had 2 bitches, one born small the other normal size (1lb 6oz) who both fell behind quite drastically. Mum had been well wormed, other pups thrived but these wee girls didn't and I thought we were going to lose them after 3 days(fading pups).  Decided to worm them more than others and sure enough they both started to come on. To date, both normal size girls, one is taller than my Chairman of th'Bord(Frankie) and he was bigger born?? Have a look at her on the website, Ariege Daisy A Day. So yet another lesson after all these years!! Hope Zeke is starting to fill out now. Will have to look at his weight in Kilos, we are metric here now even though I still think in pounds and ounces.
Best wishes
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/