Re: [PyrNet-L] In Memory of Melissa

srwhitney@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 We adopted Melissa about ten years ago from a rescue organization.  She
 was said to be a
 one year old Australian Shepherd.   .........<snip>.....
We had to let her go.

I know that tonight I will miss having her curled up at my feet.

Melissa was a wonderful, loyal, faithful dog and I do miss her already.

Stephanie, Anais (Pyr puppy), Ciaran (IW), Midnight & Smedley>>

   Our Mattie, Albert's playmate, is half Australian Shepard and she is so
sweet and affectionate to all humans!!!   She is also our couch potato and
loves nothing so much as laying next to us and watching TV with us, unless it
is herding Albert around!!  They are wonderful dogs and after just having
Mattie with us for a few months I know it will be a sad day indeed if we ever
have to say our good-byes to her.  Sometimes it is really an act of love to
do what you must and end their suffering.  Try to remember that.  She no
doubt has no doubts that you love her greatly.  Our prayers are with you.  It
is never easy.

Janice Vocke