[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Keep the tornado victims in our thoughts and prayers

   I have been up all night and still haven't heard about some list members
in the tornado areas in Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas.
   Have heard that Mary Staudinger and Shyllo are OK and escaped being in the
path of the tornado. So glad to hear that!!  As you hear anything, please let
the rest of us know.  Realize many may be without power and computer access,
so some news may be slow getting out.
    Let's all keep them in our thoughts and send lots of prayers their way.
There is a lot of horrible devastation.
Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.