[PyrNet-L] speying/Balance

The Humane Soc here Cindy also recommend early spey/neuter and when you see
the huge problems they have to deal with then it's very understandable.We
also recommend it for those people who do not wish to Show or breed and with
the sale of puppies as family pets. For the unspeyed bitches we have kept
over the years, it's regular checking of seasons and after( if mated or not
mated,) also of the mammary glands.Same with the males of all their little
bits.
Best of luck with your puppy Kris and I guess the words balance and
proportion say such a lot about a dog.
Enjoyed also reading Carol's post about the earlier US Standard and will
read my copy of Mary Crane's book while "recuperating" after some surgery
tomorrow. Wont be able to sit for a few days but I'm sure someone can hold
the keyboard up for me!!Horrific weather here and snow expected too.
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/