Re: [PyrNet-L] Breed Standard

In a message dated 5/5/99 11:43:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kshoffman@aol.com writes:

<<  I believe Mrs.Crane described him as an
 exceedingly tall dog, but well proportioned for his frame and size and
 correctly elegant. The point is, clearly she must have felt there was a
point
 where a dog *too large* was just as incorrect as a dog *too small*. >>

Pictures can be deceiving, but from the pictures of K'Eros, I am not sure
that "correctly elegant" could apply as an apt descriptive adjective.