Re: [PyrNet-L] early spaying/neutering

>Kerry, that was  what I meant actually, but how would it compare with
>fishing for an un-decended testicle on an older dog?  Cindy?

Whether the dog is 8 weeks or older, the surgery for testicles that
have dropped is the same.  If the testicles have not dropped, the
surgery is the same regardless of age.  I have not had an 8 week
old pup with un-descended testicles.  A friend did and the vet
asked her to bring it back at 9 or 10 weeks of age.
Kerry
Eburg, WA