Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Size

Hi Lene,
I enjoyed reading your post.  I, also, have a personal preference for a
tall dog, but yes there are many other things that make up the complete
Pyrenees.  I've not seen the winning dogs in France.  It seems to me that
the winning dogs in the U.S. never have the same type of head.  More often,
though, you see the same handlers.  It's not about winning, it's more about
me wishing to stick around for the group to encourage a dog that is a good
representative of a Pyrenees.  I completely agree with your assessment that
a lot of the problem is with the judges.