[PyrNet-L] Re: Size

Lene, no fire from this end.  I have a problem on the almond eye thing
personally.  I don't consider an almond an oriental slit, but that is all
I saw at the Ft. Worth dog show a month or so ago.  But I think the thing
that has me going on the size is...Is the Pyr. a giant breed or a large
breed?  I was always used to the " dog of immense size ", the actual size
in the standard amounts to just a large dog, for the most part.  I would
rather see a Pyr. as a giant myself, and don't think a giant is always a
faulty creature.  I have never expected any of my giant breeds to move
like a smaller dog however.   I think that is why the focus has been on
size through most of this.  There are folks that want it to be a smaller
dog and move like smaller dogs do?!  No problem with that other than
being careful when you buy, to shop and get what you want in a Pyr.  I
would prefer that my beloved foursome were larger than what they are.
And I keep hoping for a little bit extra being squeezed in there beyond
their 13 mo.  That's my hang up with size.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]