Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: toilet training

Tracy,  Thank you so much for the ideas about training bear.  We've started
this morning and he is now attached to me. He doesn't seem to mind and I
don't either.  What a great idea, I'll let you know how it turns out in
about 2 weeks.  I really appreciate you taking time to write this to me, I
was at my wits end.  He is so smart about other things and a good protector
too. He goes crazy whenever a coyote comes into the yard or meadow.  He also
hates squirrels and cows! Thanks again