Re: [PyrNet-L] Ads in Newspapers

Cindy, Does your local Regional Club run an ad for free info on
Pyrenees? Our club has done this in the past. Whenever there is an ad
in the paper for Pyr pups we run this ad. Some people may have still
bought those pups but many were referred to responsible breeders.
Generally we also provide Rescue info along with breeder info. This
sort of thing can really help the unsuspecting puppy buyer. The one
who knows nothing about the breed or does not know where or how to
find a breeder. Just a thought.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com