[PyrNet-L] Size

Quick look under General Appearance (NZ Standard also UK one) "Great size.
substance, power,immensely strong yet well balanced dog, these qualities
should be accompanied by a certain elegance etc etc."
Are there any other Breeds I wonder with the word "elegance" in their
standards? The word elegance when applied to our Breed is the result of the
correct head, attractive coat and a general air of quiet confidence and the
above qualities.
Great size could be defined as the height/weight ratio and full coat,
something we sometimes cannot expect until  maturity.
Back to bed.

Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/