[PyrNet-L] Events: Walk In the Woods

Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees Club is once again holding it's semi-annual
Walk-In-The-Woods. It will be held on May 15th at Nockamixon Lake in
Nockamixon State Park, Quakertown, PA.  Time: 11:00 AM.  Directions:
the park entrance is located along Rt. 563 between the south
intersection with Rt. 313 and the north intersection with Rt. 412. A
large stone house (the park office) marks the entrance to the park.
Once you are on the park road, take the first right and then bear
right at the "Y" in the road. Park at the picnic area on the lake
shore. PDGPC signs will be posted in the park.
     PDGPC will provide hot dogs and hamburgers. Please bring a
covered dish and a beverage to share. Hope to see any of you in the
area on the 15th! (yes I know I'm posting this a little late, but I
couldn't find my flyer until now!) The walk itself will be held on
paved trails. It is really a beautiful park. Also don't forget to
bring water and a water dish for you dog/s. Multi dog families are
welcome to bring even their non-Pyrs. Looking forward to seeing you
there!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com