Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrs - Rescue and Health issues

In a message dated 5/12/99 11:58:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
carol@NaturalDogFood.com writes:

<< I have enjoyed this discussion immensely. I am glad that we
 have come to the general concessus that size is an important
 part of our breed - along with soundness, type, balance and
 temperament. Those things that distinquish a Pyr from the hundred
 or so other breeds out there should be defined and maintained.
 And cherished.>>

I have enjoyed it as well.

 <<Now if we could only resolve the Rescue and Health issues so
 easily <bg>. >>

Maybe we should try.  Lets identify the problem and its elements.  Discuss
potential avenues to resolution.  These are large problems that maybe can be
chipped away a little at a time and what better forum than a list composed of
many of all degrees of interest and involvement in the breed.

Who wants to play?

Joe