Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrs - Rescue and Health issues

JGentzel@aol.com wrote:

>  <<Now if we could only resolve the Rescue and Health issues so
>  easily <bg>. >>
>
> Maybe we should try.  Lets identify the problem and its elements.  Discuss
> potential avenues to resolution.  These are large problems that maybe can be
> chipped away a little at a time and what better forum than a list composed of
> many of all degrees of interest and involvement in the breed.
>
> Who wants to play?

I am game to play. In case you haven't heared Janet Ingram has resigned as
Coordinator for GPCA  National Rescue after 7 years of  hard work. Janet has done
a great deal for rescue and will be missed a great deal. I want to thank Janet
for all of her work and help throughout the years in rescue.

Her shoes will not be esy to fill. I say this because I am the new Coordinator
for GPCA National Rescue. I have an email address just for rescue
gpcarescue@netscape.net

How everyone and anyone can help RESCUE

Being a foster home until a permanant home is found.

Transport of a rescue dog from a shelter or previous owner to a foster home.

Refering prospective pyr buyers to rescue.

Ask your local club what help they might need in rescue.

DONATIONS - to your local or national rescue.

If you know of someone in need of rescue or looking for a rescue pyr please have
them contact me. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kim Lasley
GPCA Rescue Coordinator