[PyrNet-L] Type/Style

Joe, Ruth and Kris,

Thanks for helping me to understand what you all meant by TYPE in describing
the breed.

But, Joe, when Dianne's dogs are described as being "too typey", would that
mean they were too close to the breed standard?  I follow what you're saying
about different  people having differing interpretations of the description
of the standard, I just still can't figure out what the people who've made
the "too typey" comment about Dianne's dogs meant, can you?

Matty